This is a video of the webinar on Schemes for the MSMEs under Special Economic and Comprehensive Package of Rs. 20 lakh Crores which was organized by Chamber of Indian Micro Small and Medium Enterprises in association with Dainik Jagran on May 23, 2020 at 4.00 PM. The Agenda for the above Webinar was to discuss and explain all features of the below announcement under Special Economic and Comprehensive Package of Rs 20 lakh crores, equivalent to 10% of India’s GDP:
01. Rs 3 lakh crores Collateral-free Automatic Loans for Businesses & MSMEs
02. Rs 20,000 crores Subordinate Debt for Stressed MSMEs
03. Rs 50,000 cr. Equity infusion for MSMEs through Fund of Funds
04. New Definition of MSMEs
05. Global tenders to be disallowed upto Rs 200 crores
06. MSME receivables from Gov and CPSEs to be released in 45 days .
The webinar was addressed by Mr Piyush Agarwal Dy Director Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises and Mr Karthikeyan Field General Manager Indian Bank.
The Webinar was moderated by Mr Mukesh Mohan Gupta who also gave a presentation on the Package announced by the Government.