MSME KI PATHSHALA is promoted by Indian MSME Helpline Private Limited and Mr Mukesh Mohan Gupta.
We at MSME KI PATHSHALA understand that there are many top Educational Institutes which teaches us how to become a successful Manager.
There are IITs, IIMs and other premier Institutes, but there is no “Indian Institute of Entrepreneurs”, which can guide us “How to start and Grow the Business” and "Step-By-Step Procedures” of all the compliances one should know before the start of any Enterprise and during the growth journey.
We have therefore started TWO courses for the MSMEs and Startups namely “MSME Gaon Gaon Mein” and “Step-by Step Process”, details of which are as under:
“MSME Gaon Gaon Mein” is a course of 18 Online Classes. The Day-wise schedule is as under:
- Introduction to the course.
- Rules of the course.
- How to decide what business we should start.
- How to finalize the location of our Business.
- What are the actions to be taken before starting the business
- Types of constitution of business.
- Benefits and Limitations of each constitution.
- How to incorporate Firm/ Company/ Trust/ Society/ LLP etc.
- What are the Required Mandatory Registrations to start a business.
- How to apply required registrations.
- What is the definition of MSME.
- How to get online MSME Udyam Registration.
- What is the definition of Startup.
- How to get Startup Registration.
- What are the components of Project report.
- How to prepare a Project Report.
- Which are the Banks & Financial Institutions in India.
- What documents are required to apply for loans.
- Which are major Loan Schemes for MSMEs and Startups.
- How to apply for loans with Banks, NBFCs or Financial Institutions.
- How to talk with the Bank Manager/ lender.
- What are various important Schemes for MSMEs.
- How to recover due payments from the buyers, ontime.
- What are the tips for Successful Business.
- What are Dos and Don'ts for Successful Business.
- What supports are available during Stress in the business.
- What Restructuring facilities are available.
- Do we require Trademark, Patent, Copyright, Geographical Indications.
- How to get Trademark, Patent and Copyright, Geographical Indications
- Special class about Public Issue by SMEs.
- Special class about GeM Registration
- Special class about TReDs
- Special class on summary of the course.
“Step by Step Process” will guide you through the process of almost all activities of a Startup and MSMEs.
Some of the activities which are required by Startups and MSMEs covered under this course are as below:
- PAN Registration
- TAN Registration
- GST Registration of different Constitutions
- Import Export Registration
- Udyam Registration
- Finding your lost Udyam Registration
- Editing your Udyoy Adhaar / Udyam Registration
- Aadhaar Linking with PAN
- Download Aadhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- CIBIL Application
- Registration on MCA Portal
- Name approval for company formation
- Spice+ Form for Company Incorporation
- Startup Registration
- Other Registrations
- Loan Application on psbloansin59minutes
- Application at Samadhan Portal for delayed payments
- Any many more…
You will get regular videos after joining the course.
After completing these courses, you will be able find out the answer to almost all the questions, you need to know before start of a business and/ or growth of your business including but not limited to the following:-
- What business should we start,
- How it is to be started,
- What are the Required Registrations to start a business,
- How to get required Registrations,
- What is definition of MSME,
- How to get online MSME Registration,
- How to finalize the venue of our Business,
- How to arrange Funds from Banks,
- Which are the Banks NBFC & Financial Institutions in India,
- How to apply loans with Banks, NBFCs or Financial Institutions,
- How can we arrange Startup Funds,
- How can we List our company on SME Stock Exchange for IPO,
- What are the tips for Successful Business,
- What are Dos and Don'ts for Successful Business,
- Do we require Trademark, Patent and Copyright for our business,
- How to get Trademark, Patent and Copyright,
- What are the Schemes of various Ministries for MSMEs & Startups,
- How to recover due payments from our buyers,
- What are the Guidelines of Reserve Bank of India,
- What should be the constitution of our business,
- How to form Firm, Company, LLP etc
- When and How to get GST Registration,
- What is TReDs and what are its benefits,
- What Subsidies are available for our Business,
- What Marketing assistance is provided by Government,
- What Financial assistance is available for Participation in Trade Fairs,
- What Labour Laws need to be followed,
- What supports are available during Stress in my business,
- What Restructuring facilities are available by RBI,
- What EXIT routes are available, and many more such questions.
There are thousands of such questions, which MSMEs and Startups have to face while starting their businesses and moving on a growth path.
MSMEs and Startups are stuck with no answer as our educational system does not cover these practical aspects of a business.
We at MSME KI PATHSHALA believe that most of you who are either starting your business or planning for expansion do not have time to go to Educational Institutes, due to your busy schedule in establishing their business.
We at MSME KI PATHSHALA have therefore started these online Indian Institute of Entrepreneurs, wherein you will learn and get the answers of all your questions to start, establish and grow your business.
We at MSME KI PATHSHALA will provide you with the practical answers to most of your problems in starting, establishing and growth of your business.